Monday, August 10, 2009

Astral Love Fest

One of our crafty snarkers got married on Saturday. Congratulations Emily and Kenny!They were married at the Rogue theater; announced for all on the marquee. Memorialized forever with Smash Mouth and the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. And that Pablo guy. Here is the grand entrance of the beautiful bride and her charming mom dancing down the aisle.Ah, the groom getting ready for his band's performance. They got everybody up and dancing.And some of the crafty snarkers posing in the women's lounge with the blushing bride. I think we made a quilt square while we were in there. I think I scribbled a sun...there was a lot of wine around so I can't really remember....we did make a quilt square, right Cece?

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't call it a quilt square...I think we just took a piece of cloth out of the running as part of the final product. I take full responsibility for this quilt square catastrophie. I will not craft under the infulence (In public) ever again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I have a few regrets on not having a more imaginative wedding. So cool to be married in a theater.

    ReplyDelete