Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Parsing of Happiness

I feel honored to take part in Jamie Ridler's The Next Chapter: The Happy Book Mail Around. All 105 participants are receiving a copy of The Happy Book for one week. We can make any additions to the book that we desire for the allotted time period, then mail the book to the next person on the list. There are 4 books circulating and I'm proud to be the 5th member of the "Giggle Circle". My book starts out with Pamela in Saskatchewan and then stops in Montana, somewhere unknown, then CA, then to my mailbox in the tiny town of Cave Junction, Oregon. I love the idea of a collaborative process. This is my first foray into this world.

For those of you who know me, you are probably giggling at the idea of me taking part in anything that has the word happy in it. PHTTTT!! I'm not always the crazy skeptic, there are a lot of things that make me happy! When I get the book I'll take pictures of my happiness. Make lists of my joys....I'll prove once and for all that it IS possible to be a happy perfectionist/skeptic. It is.

I'll start now. Here's something that makes me happy-the three miscreants:I post on this blog as Monkey Mind but I used Gemmy Girl when I signed onto The Next Chapter. That's my superhero identity. I have the power to turn invisible and pass through walls. What super power do you desire?

No comments:

Post a Comment