Monday, April 13, 2009

Still Crafting

Hey gang. It's been awhile. I have plans to post some reviews of the books that live in my craft room; some are actual crafting books and some are off-beat and inspirational books on random topics. I can't help myself, when I see books titled "Sex in the Garden" I just have to get a copy. It has great line drawings, quirky formatting and diverting text. I can spend hours with these kinds of books.

I've also been working away on cute little bunnies made from this free pattern from Danger Crafts. These bunnies are quick to make; look for a picture of one in "Craft of the Week". Rebecca Danger has all sorts of other great stuffed, knitted toys on her blog. You can purchase many of her patterns on Etsy.

All my pictures of crafty things are on the laptop at home. I'll leave you with this picture of the Oregon Coast. Enjoy. Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment